Friday 10 June 2011

Finally some creativity

Well, its all been go in this far Western tip of the UK - and April and May passed super speedily - weddings (quite a big on in the UK I believe) plus a few of my own - and then super crazy work -ness as I found myself spending most of the month in London away from home working on a few projects ( and another wedding dress!)

And now I am back and caught up, and off to another wedding on Saturday.... the bride will be wearing an original by Annalise Harvey - Bespoke Bridal Design (my label) and as its the first dress of my company's 'season' it will be super exciting - not to mention that she is a dear friend and all that jazz - goes absolutely without saying.

Due to the opening up of a fab  craft cafe  in St Austell by the lovely and very talented Sarah Drew I will be running a few workshops over the coming months - and this has prompted me to take some action with this site.  I was always going to put my craft makey bits here - and now I have an opportunity to sell some too!

So a label has been designed - featuring Tilly of course - as she's become something of a mascot on this adventure out West - and with a slight Wild West feel given our location!


Over the coming months I write more about new things I am trying out - and the workshops I do - but here's a small example!  Tweed booties for the discerning babies out there - lined with Liberty Lawn and inter lined with soft fleecey soles for added snugginess and comfort.


Right - need to get on with the day - but keep a look out for more exciting madebyhand goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment